Monday, August 3, 2009

Okay, the laundry soap is a go

IT WORKS. My clothes are whiter and brighter. I cannot believe I did not find this sooner. What a God send. Saving money, I mean tons and tons of money and it works really really well. I was a little skeptical. I mean, who can really make ten gallons of laundry soap for two dollars? Well, I can. And I will from now on, so worth the maybe half an hour it takes to whip up.

I was a little scared when I uncovered it Saturday morning and there was a gelatinous mess in a bucket. Then I followed directions and stirred it up, divvied it up with half water, half stirred up stuff and now I use it every day and it is wonderful.

All the stuff in the recipe is stuff our grandmas used. Borax, Fels-Naptha soap bar, washing soda. The stuff they used before commercials told you that you needed the newer and the better. Well, the older stuff is just as good or better in my opinion.

Again, I call out, what do you do to save money? Let me know.

God bless you and yours.

No comments: