Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Rainy day

Why is so hard to get out of bed when it is raining cats and dogs outside. I want to curl up with a good book and leave the world behind. I am covered in mosquito bites from last night's hangtime at the Kosek's. I did use spray, but apparently left out some key areas and now have several bites in those areas, should be an interesting day at work.

I am sitting here contemplating life and realize that I love a rainy day. I takes these days to bake and cook and make the house smell yummy. I have to do laundry and get ready for work and go pick up Tyler, who spent the night at the Kosek's. Last hurrah of the summer. They gave up the idea of sleeping outside somewhere around the ten thousandth mosquito bite. I hope Stacey survived, all three of her children had friends spend the night, quite a houseful. I believe at last count it was 19 kids altogether. God bless her and Dan, I don't think I would have been able to handle that.

So I must go through the mud to pick up Tyler in the "country" this morning. Make something for lunch and then go to work. Maybe it will rain all day and the teenagers will avoid the mall tonight. Oh well, Hope springs eternal.

What do you do on rainy days?

God bless you and yours.

No comments: