Thursday, August 20, 2009

Had to get Squished

Sorry so late today. Between writing up yet another offer to a bank for a foreclosed home and going to the doctor's today, this is it.

I had my mammogram today. Blech. Necessary and all that, but jeez louise, I hate it. And then, the first squish was not good enough and they had to do it again. Oh, and relax. Oh, and don't breathe. Man, at least it was a gal. I often wonder if there are any men doing mammograms. Wouldn't that get awkward? I mean, they have to position every thing just so. And my girls are not what they were before children. I think I would rather die than have a guy do that. I'm just saying.

Other than that, I had to have an ultrasound because of my really bad, really heavy monthly friends. Who is really no friend of all. I mean, I am done having children, why do I have to have periods. I have not had an ultrasound since the twins, and all that with a full bladder. Again, I say, Blech. Oh well, hopefully this gets me closer to a solution.

What's new in your medical world? Is there anything more embarrassing than being a girl? Just asking.

God bless you and yours.

No comments: