Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rainy days and laundry

So, I slept late because it is raining and I kept thinking it was six in the morning. Nothing like a good sleep in. That being said, I am a little behind in the laundry thing, so off I go to sort the stuff, wash, dry, fluff and put away the laundry.

Laundry is a never ending task in my world. Yours too I imagine. What do the kids actually do in their clothes to make them so dirty. I cannot fathom it. Thank God for bleach and all those pre-treating sprays. I have come to know that I can get everything out except Sharpies. That's really not too shabby.

I still have ten orphaned socks, cannot find the other one for the life of me. There are in sock purgatory, with lost other items that will show up at weird times. Oh well.

So I am off to get going on the laundry and finding missing socks. Making beds and cleaning rooms are the order of the day for the kiddos. Last summer hang time tomorrow out at the Koseks, cannot wait for that. Should be a blast.

Have a great day, God bless you and yours.

No comments: