Thursday, July 16, 2009

Need some help.....

Okay, I am writing a new book on how we as spouses "cheat" financially. Make a purchase without telling the other person. Hide it, hide the debt, those kind of things. If anyone or all of you have a story about that and wouldn't mind sharing it, please email me. No names will be in the book, I just need some more material than my own harrowing story.

It is more common than we think, picking something up for yourself or the kids and not wanting to fight about how much money you spent, so you keep that to yourself and justify it in your mind. I am writing about my own slip down that slope and how to get out of it and stay out of it. It's going to be Christian based and for married couples or couples just starting out. Men do it to, it's not just us gals. So if you have a story about your hubby, let me know that too. It is NOT a book about how dumb us poor gals are and how we just can't figure out money. That went out the window long, long ago.

So, if you don't mind sharing, send me an email. Remember, no names will be used in the book, so no worries. My email is kayklebba@gmail.com Thanks alot.

God bless you and yours.

No comments: