Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and all that jazz

So I sit here bleary eyed and tired.  I did try to go to bed by ten, but everyone was screaming at midnight, so I was back up again.  No New Years resolutions for me.  I try to make them every year, but I have been thinking a lot about this.  

We just want to be better.  Maybe it's losing weight, or to quit smoking or going to church more or being nicer.  But it all comes down to trying to be a better you.  We should ask ourselves everyday how to do this, not just one night a year.  Every day I am going to ask myself how to be  better.  Not a goal for the year, a goal for the day.  We can improve a little everyday. 

So maybe that it is a resolution, but I say it's just me trying to be a little bit better to the world every day.

Anyone out there make a resolution, ever, and stick to it all year long?  I would love to know.  

God bless you and yours.

No comments: