Monday, September 28, 2009

new week, new possiblities

Okay, we all hate Mondays, me too. But today, I will take the position of a brand new week means brand new opportunities. I will try my personal best to be positive. This will, of course, last until someone cuts me off in traffic, but hey, I can try.

Our attitude is directly related to how our days are going. I have good days and bad days. And sometimes (like the week before my period) the smallest thing will set me off. I don't have to be rational if I am right. Case closed.

I do try to be as positive as possible. Mostly because I work with the most miserable person on earth. This person is bound and determined to make everyone's life miserable around her. At first, this angered me, but as I have come to recognize their attitude, I actually pity her. I am convinced she will die alone. This isn't some seventeen year old idiot. This person is approaching thirty, it should be figured out by now. I am not saying I was little miss mary sunshine in my early twenties. I was and idiot, but usually in a good mood. As you age, you learn lessons in protocol and reading people. I have always said, when you hit your thirties, you learn to close your mouth more. Just my opinion.

So where is your attitude this morning? Can you rescue it from the pooper? Can you pull it out of the monday blues and find a little sunshine this morning? Let me know.

God bless you and yours.

No comments: