Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yucko Day

Okay, it is cloudy out, and my period has come on with a vengeance.  Actually, it came on at 2:00a.m. with all the accompanying grossness.  I am over this whole monthly cycle thing.  Seriously, the older I get, the worse they get.  About every six months I have a cycle from the seventh circle of hell.  I can barely get out of bed, but being a mother, I get out of bed and function.  I have taken four tylenols to no avail.  I am afraid to leave the house or be too far from a bathroom.  I hate it.

I almost forgot to pack Cooper's lunch, so this cycle affects my mind also.  I have a million and one things to do today, and I hope I do them correctly.  Maybe, maybe not.  Cooper does have his lunch.  You have no idea what having no lunch would have done to his little Aspberger's mind.  Unless, of course, you have an Aspberger's child, then you know.  Just picture the child who needs everything the same every day to function at a normal level.  Consider that a seam in his sock can ruin his day.  Now imagine him opening his back pack to no lunch.  Bad, bad day for Cooper.  Bad mommy day for sure.  

So as I sit here, listening to the wash, hoping all the stains come out, I have to wonder.  Why, if I am done having children, do I have to have a period?  I have at least ten more years of this crapola.  Why?  Someone tell me.  I have no idea why, my tubes have been tied, we are so very done having children.  If by some miracle of God, my tubes become functional again, it will be sign from God that I should have one more child.  If not, then why the suffering?  Can someone clear this up?  Men don't have to go through this or childbirth or anything.  True, they have to suffer through our PMS, but seriously, they should be used to "that week" by now.  Get over it.

So what's up with you today?  Is it a grand day, or a yucko day?  Let me know.

God bless you and yours.

No comments: