Thursday, October 8, 2009

To doctor or not to doctor

Cooper came home glassy eyed and feverish yesterday. I could tell he was way off his game. Poor sweetie. In today's swine flu chaos, I debated taking him into the doctor. I gave him dinner, he ate it and kept it down. I gave him Tylenol and that got his fever down. I had him take a shower and go to bed early.

This morning, so far, he is nice and cool. So, in the flu pandemic, what to do with a fever? I am not a panicking type mom, but the flu hits hard and fast. Is it wrong to take a minute and not rush off to the doctor? What do you think? Are you going to the doctor no matter what? Do we risk not taking them? I am curious as to how everyone is handling the flu season with the swine on the horizon.

So, let me know what you are dealing with today as far as sickness goes. Share the love, but keep your own germs!

God bless you and yours.

No comments: