Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm back in the land of the living.

Hello folks. Sorry I have been away, sick as two dogs. I did not have the flu, I had bronchitis and two ear infections. When I first went to the doctor, I only had one ear infection. I had to tell the doctor that only four year olds get ear infections, he laughed at me. I also had to go back to the doctor, because, even on antibiotics, I had gotten worse instead of better. I hate that. So more antibiotics, stronger ones and lots of sleep and I am better. Sort of. I am still coughing up stuff, but I at least can function.

So, I apologize for being away so long. How is everyone? Everyone eat too much on turkey day? We will be taking on some issues of Christmas and family and all that jazz in the coming weeks.

God bless you and yours and we will be talking tomorrow.

No comments: